Québec City at its Best
Québec City Tourism's social media accounts were created to promote the region and provide information on news and events. The pages are hosted by Audrée, the Web and social media councellor at Québec City Tourism.
Québec City Tourism has over 850 member businesses in the tourism industry. As a regional tourism association, Québec City Tourism represents the industry and promotes cooperation among its members. Its mission is to actively contribute to the industry's economic success through coordinated and integrated promotion (aimed at visitors, business clients, and the media), development, tourist services, and education.
We ask users to remain courteous and respectful at all times and to familiarize themselves with the terms of our netiquette to keep the conversation pleasant.
- Since Québec City Tourism has an English-language page and a French-language page, please post in the appropriate language.
- Comments and posts deemed off-topic, defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, vulgar, inappropriate, abusive, offensive, disrespectful, or discourteous will be removed without notice, and persons posting them will be banned from the page.
- All comments will be read and considered. Messages posted repeatedly will be removed, and persons posting them will be banned from the page.
- All comments and activities on social media are in the public sphere and could potentially be seen by anyone. Québec City Tourism is not required to remove messages upon request.
- Links to other sites are allowed as long they follow our netiquette and are relevant to the topic in question. Québec City Tourism is not responsible for the content of linked sites.
- To ensure the quality of its Facebook page, Québec City Tourism allows no advertising, such as promotions for rates, vacancies, and event spaces, except under certain conditions. Promotions will be posted by or in partnership with Québec City Tourism.
- Since writing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting on the Internet, please refrain for doing so.
- If you wish to post photos or videos on this page, make sure to have the permission of anyone who appears in them. Québec City Tourism assumes no responsibility for photos or videos and reserves the right to remove them without prior notice.
- By posting photos on the Québec Region page, you authorize Québec City Tourism to use these images in future promotions.
- The opinions expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect those of Québec City Tourism, its managers, or its employees. Québec City Tourism is not responsible for comments or content posted by visitors and assumes no responsibility for any use made of such comments or content.
Although we encourage a spirit of openness, Québec City Tourism reserves the right to remove contents, ban visitors and make changes to its netiquette at any time without prior notice.
Please note that we will not always be able to monitor and update our account in real time.
Thank you for joining our community. We look forward to getting to know you!